Sunday, December 20, 2009

Favorite Firsts







Four months old and Merry Christmas!

We have been having so much fun! The most amazing thing about motherhood for me is all of the wonderful "firsts" that I get to experience with my child. Evan and I are having so many adventures together. In his first four months he has experienced:
  • Halloween
  • Sleeping on his own in his crib (yay!!)
  • Thanksgiving with cousins
  • Play dates with first baby friends
  • Plane trip to Boston
  • New "big baby" toys
  • Hanukkah and Christmas parties
Today we went to the pool for the first time! Evan loved the water and enjoyed watching all the big kids splash and jump in the pool. He was way more interested in the big kids than he was in his mother. No pics though- juggling the baby and a camera in the pool didn't seem like a great idea. For Christmas we plan on spending the day with friends because Daddy has to work at the fire house.

Our four month appointment with the pediatrician is on Tuesday. I'm working on my list of questions, boy do I have a lot of them this time. I'm not sure how much he weighs and won't know his stats until Tuesday but I'm guessing he is in the higher percentile based on the reactions I get when I tell people he is only 4 months old . We'll report back with the stats this week!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: